We offer discount car rental, car hire in all major cities of Jamaica
Shop, Compare & Save on Car Rental in Jamaica
The Jamaica Car Rental Guide is a one stop car hire specialist for Jamaica.
We display the rates from most leading Jamaica car rental agencies and let you choose your car and book in real-time. Decide yourself who to book with after comparing the rates and fleet options of the local car rentals.
Explore Jamaica with a Car Rental Services
Jamaica is the largest nation in the Antilles islands located in the Caribbean Sea. It is rated third in the list of the most populated Anglophone country, behind United States and Canada. The capital of Jamaica is Kingston which is also the largest city. Jamaica is amongst the most beautiful states in the Caribbean as it possesses addictive sun rays, great resorts and sandy beaches as well as cultural and historical attributes. If you are a curious and enthusiastic traveler, then Jamaica has so much to offer.
Once you land at the airport and you are done with the custom checks and baggage claiming, you need to look for a mode of transportation. You can choose a means of transport in accordance with your requirements.
The modes of transportation include buses, trains, taxis and car rental. While some would argue that public transport like buses and trains are ideal, it is often not the case as you may have to wait in long queues to board the bus or train which are almost always crowded. If you rely on these modes of transportation, you may not get to explore as much of Jamaica as you expected because of delays. There are also other places you need to visit that cannot be accessed by bus which is why you need a private car. This is the part car hire comes in handy.
Taxis on the other hand, are more convenient as compared with buses, but they may to be quite expensive. This can also interfere with your schedule where you make a call and wait until they reach your location to take you to your preferred destination.
For the above reasons, the most recommended means of transportation when touring Jamaica is car rental.
Why you should rent a car in Jamaica
- you get to explore Jamaica at your own convenience and will therefore enjoy it even more
- it is possible to get cheap car hire agencies and thus save some money for other uses on the island
- you can enjoy discounts when you book for a car rental online, prior to your visit
- with car hire, you get to enjoy some time alone to yourself or with family and maybe friends
- You are guaranteed to drive a well serviced car and therefore you run no risk of car breakdown.
Rent a car in Jamaica
The road network in Jamaica is approximately 11,000 miles long and driving is on the left side of the road. The speed limit in the towns is 30mph and 50mph on the highways. It is very possible to rent a car in most of the towns in Jamaica as well as from the airport as they provide car rental facilities. In order to rent a car, you are required to be 25 years of age and over and possess a UK driver’s license that is valid for at least twelve months.
Rent a car and explore Jamaica as much as you want. Some of the must see Jamaica attractions include:
- The Dunns river falls which are 600 ft above the beach
- the ruins restaurant in Ocho Rios which is a spectacular place to have lunch
- see the bamboo raft in Martha brae river
- visit where Columbus landed first in Jamaica, the discovery bay
- take a tour in the marine park in a glass bottom boat in Montego bay
- visit the most ancient beaches, the doctor’s cave beach in Montego bay
Among many other beautiful attractions.
The Jamaica Car Rental Guide deals with all major car rental companies and negotiates with the local agencies in Jamaica to offer the best car rental rates and service for all locations in Jamaica. This way our clients know they will always receive the best rate and service for their rental car in Jamaica. In 3 minutes you can compare our rates and book your car rental in Jamaica while you will find out that we are usually a lot less expensive then booking with the agencies direct.
So make a quote and save up to 50% on car rental in Jamaica
We offer the following Jamaica car rental locations
- Kingston Airport Chauffeur Drive
- Kingston Norman Manley Airport
- Montego Bay Airport Chauffeur Drive
- Montego Bay Sangster Airport
- Ocho Rios Port
- Hotel Delivery
- Kingston Hotel Delivery
- Montego Bay Hotel Delivery
- Kingston Downtown
- Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Airport